2012 "Farm-to-Fork" just happened! Where you there?
March 29th, 2011
New Age Landmark, Inc hosted the 2012 "Farm-to-Fork" South Haven's Sustainable, Local Food Connections Forum at Lake Michigan College - South Haven Campus and it was a hit!
The event was attended by 40+ individuals from all over the area and all levels of connection to the local food chain. The presentations created much discussion among the attendees and speakers just as the program was ment to do!
Presentations at this year's event:
- Bruce MacKellar - Michigan State University
"Challenges faced by local restaurants when trying to put fresh, local produce on their menus"
Joel Giatowski - Chef at The Inn at Hawkshead
Greg Ruppert - The Inn at Hawkshead
- Carl Baker - Chef at Phoenix Street Cafe
- Jay Marcoux - Phoenix Street Cafe
"Cottage Food Law"
- John Schmitt
- Mark Thomas
"New Age Landmark Agricultural Laboratory - Your Local Agriculture Testing Laboratory"
- Scott Wall - President New Age/Landmark Agricultural Laboratory Services
"Farm to School Program - Bringing fresh, local produce to the lunch table"
- Scott Wall - President New Age/Landmark, Inc
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
- To all of our distinguished speakers!
- The Inn at Hawkshead & Hawkshead Links for donating the fantastic appetizers.
- True Blue Farms for donating the delicious dried blueberries.
We look forward to more great ideas and discussion next year at "Farm to Fork" 2013